Life

At the beginning of middle school I thought that life was just about making friends or making sure everyone liked you. I also thought that you needed to be popular and have all these friends, and that everyone had to be just like each other. Later in life i´ve learned that you don't have to have a bunch of friends. I learned that you really don't need to be popular. I realized that you really can just have a few close friends and not be popular, because being popular should be the least important thing on my mind.              Life is about what I want to do and where I want to go in my future. All I need to do is be myself and be happy with all of my decisions. I don't need to pretend that I am someone I'm not, I can just be true to myself and be fine, because in the future you really only need to work on what you want yourself to be and what you want to do. So, “For the first time, I was beginning to understand what life is all about.”

ksulikdoty

More by ksulikdoty

• Near Death

We were all hanging out, my friends and I. It was a wonderful day in the summer out on the lake. We all were having a great time tubing and jumping off cliffs.
  • Celebration Of Trees

There is a tree, it is a golden birch tree. This tree is in the middle of nowhere. Most people who live in the town next to the tree will go to this specific tree.