Last Day

Space doesn’t have oceans, mountains, and roads. So if it is the last day on earth I would spend it going to some of my favorite places or places that aren’t in space. The first thing I would do is go and pick up my friends. My friends have been there for me and so if this was my last day on Earth I would spend it with them. After picking them up I would want to go and watch the sun come up at the ocean or beach. Then spend a few hours in the nice warm sand and cool water. Before doing our next task we would have something to eat. Since there isn’t much left food we wouldn’t eat a lot just a quick snack then off to the movies. Some of my best memories with my friends are either at the movies or watching movies at one of their houses. After watching some of our favorite movies we decide to take a drive. Nowhere special. Just down some back roads listening to music and telling stories. Finally to end the day with hiking up a mountain and then sleeping under the stars. Even if this isn’t exactly how I spend my last day on Earth I know that it would be spent with my friends. It would be filled with laughing till we are crying on the floor and stomachs are aching. 

lvaughan

More by lvaughan

• Abraham

It was Friday and it was the same as every other Friday or so we thought. Every Friday for gym class we have fitness Friday.
  • Summer Days

Since school is out during the summer there are many different possibilities of activities to fill your days with. There is spending time with friends, going swimming and camping. Those are common things to do during the summer.
  • Hay time

“How does the weather look for this week?” I ask my dad early Tuesday morning.

“Sunny and beautiful,” he replies.

In other words, that means perfect weather for haying.

“What are you going to mow?” my mom asks.