Troubled Tim

Troubled Tim

It was another especially awful day for Troubled Tim. First, this morning when he woke up his cat had uncontrollably unraveled the roll of toilet paper from the bathroom in the middle of the night which meant he started his day off by collecting foot after foot of toilet paper from the bathroom and surrounding area. The next troubling part of Tim’s day arrived when he was driving to work, he got a flat tire when he was driving into his work. Thankfully he managed to get to his parking spot so he didn’t have to call a tow truck or call his dad because Tim was a horrible mechanic and couldn’t change a tire. So Tim told himself once he got to his desk he would ask one of his colleagues how to change a tire or ask for help, but when he sat down he had tons of new voicemails from customers and he had a pile of work to do so naturally he got distracted. But while he was doing his work a pile of papers slid over and toppled his newly refilled coffee cup right onto his nice white shirt. As you can probably figure out Troubled Tim had once again come into a troubled situation. Should he either stay in his office to save himself from embarrassment or should he go to the bathroom to clean his shirt and burns? Well, part of why they call him Troubled Tim is because he isn’t the smartest person, so he decided to hide out in his office until everyone left for the day.

Once everyone was gone snuck out of his office and into the parking lot only to find his car still with a flat tire, so he grudgingly called his grumpy old dad to find out how to change a tire. Once Tim was safely back on the road again he just wanted to get home to his house eat dinner and hopefully, he could somewhat peacefully go to sleep. Unfortunately, his welcome home party was a house with toilet paper everywhere and one cat sitting by the door looking right at him with innocent eyes.          

MCorti06

More by MCorti06

• Portal

Just a normal Friday, I’ve spent my entire day here, at my house, because of covid-19, I can only go to school two days a week. I hate it, every part of it, I wish it could just be normal.
  • Guardian

An utter mess, so undeniably hectic that if it was my room I have no doubt I would be kicked straight out of my house. As I left school that afternoon that's how I would have described my life.
  • Revelation

I'm out on the water, one beautiful afternoon, just enjoying myself and my own thoughts, pondering whatever comes to mind. Ideas float by like cattail fluffs drifting along with the current of the tide.