What I am grateful for...

I am grateful for many things in my life. My mother and father have always taken care of me and have watched me succeed and fail and no matter what they have always loved and welcomed me back. The friends I have made over the years have inspired me to work hard and do my best and overall have fun. I have always been grateful for my teachers for every chance and every word of encouragement that they have given me. I am grateful for all of the people from all of the streaming apps that have cheered me up when I have had a bad day. And lastly I am grateful for you, the reader, because you have taken a couple minutes out of your day just to read something I have written. Thank you.

Morgan D

More by Morgan D

• The anger of the ocean

What we did on that day was unbelievable. As we walked down onto the port to see the ocean we saw a gigantic wave coming straight towards us. As soon as other people saw it they ran.
  • The camp on the mountain

After we reached the top of the hill we saw it took hours.

But when we reached the top we saw the flowers.

The purple and pink ones we took.

As we walked over to the tree and brought out our book.
  • The Bridge

‘Ughh just another day of school. Why do we have to learn how the pythagorean theorem works anyway, it’s not like our life depends on it.’ Hello reader, this is Jacub. He is an eight grade student at Morevills High School.