Dream Room

For the floor of my dream room, I would want a really bouncy trampoline. I would want to do flips and jumps on my trampoline. For the walls of my room, I would want light blue walls that would be a cloud print. For the lights on my ceiling, I would want a pretty chandelier; it would be silver and sparkle. For my bed, I would want a  wooden look with lots of storage and lights so I could read at night. I also want a huge pool that glows in the dark at night. I want three puppies and an iphone 12 pro that sits on my wooden desk. I have a walk-in closet that is huge and it is about the size of a classroom that is 30 by 40 feet. I want about a hundred pounds of clothes and 500 pairs of shoes. My bathroom would have a huge shower with double sinks and an inside hot tub that has jets so I can practice swimming in it. I would also have a vanity and a huge bathtub. I would like a desk that is wooden and has a brown stain to it. Also I would want a corner of my room to be a book nook so I could read in the day. By the way, my room is 100 by 100 feet plus all the extra rooms like the bathroom and closet. Those rooms are not included in my 100 by 100 floor plan.

Hannah Lantiegne
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School

Ms. Gormly

More by Ms. Gormly

• Misty Morning

Misty morning

Sailing on the open sea early in the morning.

The mist surrounds me.

The wind is howling just like a wolf wood at the moon. 

I fell free, gliding across the cobalt blue ocean staring at the sky
  • Bird

Bird

Flapping,

Fluttering,

Flying through the air,

The warm breeze flowing through my feathers,

The sweet smell of nectar fills the air,

I swoop down to the flowers,

I see buds on the trees,
  • Maple Syrup

Maple Syrup

Sugary water,
    dripping,
    dripping,
    Slowly filling up the buckets,
    Maple boiling,
    Until at last,
    Sugar,
    Slow moving,
    delicious,
    dropping onto your pancakes,