Friend

She is 4 years older than me and I haven't known her for a while, maybe about 2 years or so. She is really funny and kind. She helps me with my math homework when I need help and keeps trying to help me even if I still don't get it after she shows me how to do it for 30 mins. Even though we haven't known each other for a while it feels like i have known her forever. She is going to college next year and I don't know what I am supposed to do without her. It will be really tough without her but I know that it won't be my last time seeing her. I know we will stay connected even though she will be hours away from me. I know I will miss her but I know that we will still text facetime and snap each other a lot.

mtraska

More by mtraska

• Love

It all started when Jane and Michael were little and they knew each other because of their moms. Their whole life they grew up with each other and were the best of friends they would always hang out and facetime each other.
  • Family

For the first time, I was beginning to understand what life was all about. It's about the time we spend with our family and not about what is happening around the world.