Love

It all started when Jane and Michael were little and they knew each other because of their moms. Their whole life they grew up with each other and were the best of friends they would always hang out and facetime each other. One day when they were In 10 grade a new girl came to their school. All the boys fell in love with her, especially Michael. He would tell Jane about her and that he wanted to ask her out. Jane is trying to be supportive even though deep down she has feelings for Micheal. So the day came and Micheal asked out the new girl and of course she said yes Micheal was so excited her texted Jane right away Jane was happy for him but that day she left school without Micheal. Later that night after micheals date he told Jane that the new girl was mean and barely talked to him and even forgot to bring her wallet. Jane felt bad so she decided to go to Micheals house to cheer him up. He was so excited to see her. He asked her why she didn't wait for him after school today and she told him why she didn't wait and she told him that she had feelings for him. He didn't know what to say but he said he didn't know how to tell her that  he also had feelings for her and so a new era started. They have now been dating for a few years.

mtraska

More by mtraska

• Friend

She is 4 years older than me and I haven't known her for a while, maybe about 2 years or so. She is really funny and kind.
  • Family

For the first time, I was beginning to understand what life was all about. It's about the time we spend with our family and not about what is happening around the world.