Humor

If I could describe humor I would say humor is a quality that people have that makes them seem funny to other people. Humor is something people have that makes them a funny and lighthearted person. They are the kind of person that everyone likes being around. 

I think I would consider humor to be kind of a sense. Because not everyone has it. Some people get it naturally and others don’t. Humor is the ability to find something funny no matter the situation. 

Common sense I think is what you know is right and wrong. It’s almost like an instinct. You were born knowing how to do something or you know what the right thing to do is without having to have someone tell you how to do it. 

nfarnham

More by nfarnham

• Happiness

Happiness is….

The feeling of relief when you’ve completed all of the tasks for the day, 

The breeze on your face while walking on the beach with the sky-colored gray. 
  • Friends...

Friends can be both delight and pain at the same time. Being friends with someone brings good and bad memories and no relationship with anyone can be all good and all bad.
  • The Problem

“Where did you put the money??? The guy will be here any minute now and we can’t miss this payment!” I screeched at Chole.