The world’s unluckiest man.

All you can say is, you have to feel bad for the man.  The things that happen to him are quite hilarious, but it must bring him lots of pain-on the inside and the outside.

One time at the state carnival, he was playing a dart game.  He spent over 500 dollars on the game trying to win a stuffed teddy bear.  After he spent all that money, he decided to give up. After he gave up, the next person in line, won the teddy bear.  In frustration, he went up to the booth, took a dart, and tried to throw. Instead of hitting the board, he slipped and threw the dart at his foot.  He started screaming and crying and ripped the dart out of his foot. After that, he was even more fed up, and snuck under the counter to steal the last teddy bear.  As soon as he went behind the booth the person who was throwing darts, nailed him right in the eye. He had to be rushed to the hospital, and ever since that, he made a name for himself for being known as the world’s unluckiest man.

After his full recovery, his luck wouldn’t get better.  At a baseball game, he got hit by a line drive. He was rushed to the hospital, again, and suffered from two broken ribs.  When he was using mouthwash, he accidentally swallowed too much, so poison control had to be called. He went back to the state carnival the following year, and had to get rushed to the hospital because he got almost drowned in cow manure, and swallowed too much.  The reason why he was almost drowned in cow manure, was because he accidentally rode a horse into the back of a manure truck.The doctors had to pump all of it out of his stomach. Now he is living his last days in the hospital, where he will most likely never have to suffer again because his organs are very unhealthy.

Thetford Academy

More by Thetford Academy