Giant Sundae

If I could break any world record, I would try to build the tallest brownie sundae. The first thing I would do is make many pans of brownies, get many containers of ice cream, a couple bottles of whipped cream, and a few jars of cherries. It would be best if I made the base really wide so the next layer could easily be added. In other words, I would put a lot of brownies on the bottom, so it would keep the sundae a little more stable. Then I would move on and use ice cream, but I would have to be careful because the ice cream might start to melt. I would also keep the ice cream in a very, very cold freezer, (before using it) to keep it from melting quickly. The last thing I would do to keep the ice cream from melting is not scooping it. Instead of scooping it I would keep it in the shape of the container, to keep it together and it won’t melt as quickly. Then I would add whatever I thought would keep it sturdy. I would use brownies to keep it level and I would put ice cream on it to make it taller. I would use hot fudge to hold it all togetherC.   I wouldn’t use whipped cream until the top because if I put something on top of the whipped cream, it would just be squished out the sides. I would put cherries on the top just to make it a little taller. But I might also use them in the middle of the sundae. I would use hot fudge like glue to keep things together but I wouldn’t put it next to the ice cream because it will melt the ice cream. This would be a pretty hard world record to break, but fun and tasty in the end!    

Thetford Academy

More by Thetford Academy