​If I had a Million Dollars

If someone were to give me the chance to take my room and totally remodel it with no limit to money or creativity, I would accept that chance. I would first start out by hiring a professional to burn cool designs, and animals, such as wolves, polar bears, and snoopy, in squares, rectangles, and circles. I would use wood from a walnut tree as a background for the burned designs. Next, I would have a bed custom made to hang in the middle of my room. It would hang from mechanical arms that would swing me, like a rocking chair. Curling around those arms would be smart lights that adjusted the light level and color depending on if I was sleeping and what the time was. I could also just use my master remote to change them. Next to my bed there would be the fluffiest dog bed ever made with a Great Pyrenees mix lying in it. Its name is Lexi. Third, I would have workers come and take out a large part of one of my walls and install doors made of pine wood with a slight blue stain and white stained glass, which would then lead out to a balcony stretching ten feet long and five feet across. Around that would be a railing made of pure gold, except for a gap fifteen inches apart with a platform stretching out the length of a diving board because, well, it was a diving board with an olympic sized pool below. Lastly, my desk: A wooden three-foot by one-and-a-half foot table on four metal legs sticking up from the ground. But wait, did you actually think that was my dream desk? No, there would be a button on the bottom that when pushed would pull the “desk” down into the floor and a new one would pop up, this one a U desk the size of a bed, and made of pine. It would be trimmed with a gold strip. Around the legs of pure titanium, LED lights would make sure absolutely no work gets done. So that is what I would do with my bedroom if someone told me, here's one million dollars, go decorate your bedroom.

Thetford Academy

More by Thetford Academy