powered by your voice
Grace Safford's picture

YWP Party and Author Talk! Today!

Come to the YWP Office in Burlington TODAY August 16th for a writing PARTY! Special guest author Dan Gemeinhart will be Skyping in to talk about books, to take your questions about writing, and to chat about what it is like to be a published author. EVERYONE IS INVITED!

The YWP Book Club has been reading his book, Some Kind of Courage, and we're having a party to celebrate finishing the book! We will be discussing our book and eating food (like Pizza) on August 16th starting at 5:30 pm.

At 6:00 pm, we will be having our author talk with the writer of the book, Dan Gemeinhart. All YWP site users are welcome to join us at six to talk to the author about writing. Bring your writing friends! We will even be doing a group writing activity together, paired with a time to share our writing. 

Come for food, writing, and the chance to talk with an author!

Learn more about Dan and his work HERE. 

IMPORTANT INFO

When: TODAY! Wednesday August 16th 
           Book Club Members — 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
           People joining for author talk — 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm 

Where: Young Writers Project
             47 Maple Street Suite 106
             Burlington, VT

The building is called The Karma Birdhouse. Walk through the Maglianero Cafe in the front of the building, up the ramp, and take a right through the open door. Walk until you see the Young Writers Project office (it will be on your right). 

Contact: Contact [email protected], or PM user Grace Safford, to say whether or not you would like to come, and what dietary restrictions you may have. 

[Photo Credit: YWP Photo Library, Kevin Huang]
Date: 
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Grace Safford's picture
About the Author: Grace Safford