Sking

Risk
    Sking, when I was first learning to ski it was rather difficult to stay balenced. I would fall over time and time again getting backup and going down the tinyest hill known to man. The boots are built so you cant move your ankels because the skis become your feet, and the skis dont come on or off easly. Walking around with just the boots is diffucult to get used to, seeing as you cant move your ankles. I dont remember much about sking when I was younger but I remember the first time I stopped sidways, that was a very big risk. In order to stop like that you need to turn sidways quickly. If you do it wrong you will just go sidways down the track. Sking is all about risk, if you want to get better you need to trust in yourself to do better.

Aidan Warner

More by Aidan Warner

• Hardship-AW

I have been fortunate enough to have little hardships in my life. Even with the pandemic I haven't lost anyone close to me. I would say the hardest thing I've dealt with in my life is my parents divorce.
  • Carnival Joker

It was about three years ago but I remember it like it just happened. A carnival had come to our little town of Brookwood, known for its paranormal activity. My homeroom teacher Mr.