Magenta Queen

In his peripheral vision, he had spotted the woman that conquered his dreams more than once and he allowed his gaze to follow her path. She carried herself in an enthusiastic way. She sways side to side in her fancy magenta-colored dress. The spaghetti straps and V-neck composition, showing off her collarbones and flawless shoulders, down to her finger tips. Displaying her physical maturity. The dress stopping at her mid-calf in the back, and in the front, it gathered to her knee. The ensemble had a thin, transparent layer on the surface, where one could eye several rows and columns of an almost saturated purple color for the polka dots, bulging against the opacity of the light outer layer. For the hemming, there was a clean finish, with the addition of a large bow in the back and her three inch heels, clacking against the floor ever so often. Sure, the ballroom was beautiful but, he was deeply enthralled by her presence. It was almost a picturesque scene and he did the honor of saving it into his long term memory.

gigikelly1005

NJ

More by gigikelly1005