Home is here in the Green State

Yep I live in Vermont. With my mom who can't cook so well as she can make people laugh. Then there's my dad who loves all sports and inspires me to want to be as passionate as him. We live in a gray house on a small hill in a small neighborhood. Sure, no one wants to hear about the 'redneck state' but, I love my town from maple leaves to the gas station slushy's. I love the people from my 8th grade classmates to the little old lady who lives next door. I love my math teacher Just for the way she challenges my mind and makes it seem fun. My life is as far as you can say ordinary, from the way that I can eat 6 donuts and still not be full to acting on stage with my hands shaking like it's 100 degree. I'm an outfielder on the softball team and catch pop fly's on a daily. No, I'm not a jock I AM a nerd I play dungeons and dragons and answer questions before you can even breath but my friends still love me and I have a lot of friends I don't know if they see me as friends but I do there's 'my daughter' who's a 6th grader who always hugs me every morning who makes me feel special then there all the 7th graders who make me cry and laugh at the same time. Then there's Megan,Drea, and Taylor who are my main girls I love them from the bottom of my heart. I've gone through many friends over the years but I will always say they were the best. Even if we are not friends in 10 years they are great. This is my home and this is my family these are my walls and sometimes they crumble but walls are meant to fall so you can rebuild them.

lilnoreault

More by lilnoreault

• The Three Words

So hard to breath
    when they just won’t come out.
    But the more it hurts
    the more it needs to be said
    The words that nobody wants to hear
    But at the same time, dying for them to come out.
    They mean so so much