Who I am

My name is Nicole Farnham. I am a normally calm person and I love school and learning. I like hanging out with my friends and laughing. I m good at reading, skiing, and being there for people when they need someone to talk to. I like listening to music especially classical music. My favorite composer is Beethoven. One of my hobbies is decorating houses and rooms. I love interior design. When I graduate 12th grade I want to go to Albany Medical College for undergrad school to become a general surgeon. For graduate shcool I would love to go to Harvard Medical school. The reason I want to be a general sergeon is because I want to save and help people who need it. If I cannot be a general sergeon for any reasons I would still like to be able to help people any way I can. 

nfarnham

More by nfarnham

• Happiness

Happiness is….

The feeling of relief when you’ve completed all of the tasks for the day, 

The breeze on your face while walking on the beach with the sky-colored gray. 
  • Friends...

Friends can be both delight and pain at the same time. Being friends with someone brings good and bad memories and no relationship with anyone can be all good and all bad.
  • The Problem

“Where did you put the money??? The guy will be here any minute now and we can’t miss this payment!” I screeched at Chole.