Thank you

Someone I have reverence for is my mother. I  may not always show it and I might act like a brat to her but she is one of my favorite people in the entire world. She does so much for me and my siblings. She never shows how hard it is to take care of us sometimes especially when we fight with each other over stupid little thing. 

She makes sure we have everything we need and is always there for us. Whenever we need her she drops what she is doing to give us what we want. She makes sure we are happy and does her best to get us everything we need. She one of the few people I trust and will never let me down. Thank you so much for being there. I want to be just like you when I grow up. 

nfarnham

More by nfarnham

• Happiness

Happiness is….

The feeling of relief when you’ve completed all of the tasks for the day, 

The breeze on your face while walking on the beach with the sky-colored gray. 
  • Friends...

Friends can be both delight and pain at the same time. Being friends with someone brings good and bad memories and no relationship with anyone can be all good and all bad.
  • The Problem

“Where did you put the money??? The guy will be here any minute now and we can’t miss this payment!” I screeched at Chole.