If everything goes well

Tomorrow, I hope…
        Tomorrow I hope that everything goes well. I hope that the sun shines bright on the snow. I hope that I wake up happy ready to go to school. I hope that I do well on my tests. I hope that I get to read my book. I hope that one day I will go to college and become the doctor I want to be. 

I hope that the day goes well for everyone else. I hope that my friends are happy and do well throughout the day no matter what they do. I hope that it snows on the ice-covered roads.     I hope when I walk outside the wind blows gently through my hair. I hope that the stars will shine bright against the black sky. 

Tomorrow I hope everything goes well. Of course, by saying this is will go all wrong but tomorrow I hope it all goes well. 

nfarnham

More by nfarnham

• Happiness

Happiness is….

The feeling of relief when you’ve completed all of the tasks for the day, 

The breeze on your face while walking on the beach with the sky-colored gray. 
  • Friends...

Friends can be both delight and pain at the same time. Being friends with someone brings good and bad memories and no relationship with anyone can be all good and all bad.
  • The Problem

“Where did you put the money??? The guy will be here any minute now and we can’t miss this payment!” I screeched at Chole.