Fall

Fall is a season for fun. There are those leave piles that are waiting to be jumped in. Those beautiful sunsets and pink and yellow sunrises. The nice cool breezes that feel so good. The 60 degree morning and the dew over the yard, glistening off the sun’s reflection. The trees whose leaves turn red, yellow, orange, and green. They look like half of the rainbow. 

Imagine all of that soccer you can enjoy in the fall. Waking up to the birds chirping as if saying “ get up!’ Everything is cooler and colorful. You just walk out the door in the night and the stars are glowing and sparkling. 

The feel of fall coming is exciting. Your nice cozy bed is in a house that is warm. All of the things that you can’t do in summer, or winter, and spring, well you can finally do those things that you can’t do in winter or summer.Then comes Halloween, and you only go because of the free candy and free  fun. Also, if your birthday is in fall, then it’s even better. Those cool nights where you can just sleep with the cool air rushing through your window. On Saturday, no school. Just the perfect day to sleep in. This is Fall, the season to relax and enjoy. 

Thetford Academy

More by Thetford Academy