HOW TO GET INVOLVED

• Go to youngwritersproject.org and join YWP or sign in. Teachers can join and submit on behalf of students or students can start their own accounts, with parental permission for those under 13. 
  • Click on any CJP (Community Journalism Project) Writing Challenge and “respond.” 
  • Watch the site for ongoing online resources and live workshops, especially through YWP’s Voices for Change and Writing on the Roof programs. 
  • YWP editors will read all submissions and publish writing, photos, and art in The Voice, YWP’s monthly digital magazine; our annual anthology; and with our media partners, including the Burlington Free Press, VTDigger.org, the Valley News, Addison Independent, Bradford Journal-Opinion, Brattleboro Reformer, Charlotte News, Essex Reporter, Milton Independent, Rutland Herald, Times Argus, St. Albans Messenger. 
** PLEASE NOTE: When you click on a link, remember to open it in a new tab or window so you don't lose your place in the magazine!​

Questions? Contact Susan Reid, YWP Executive Director, sreid@youngwritersproject.org; (802) 324-9538

YWP

Site Admin

More by YWP