Who am I

My name is Cass Parker Perez and I have no idea who I am. I know I am sixteen. I know I like writing, drawing, and listening to music. But I do not know who, what, when, where, or why I am the way I am. I do not know my gender. I do not know my future. I barely understand my past. I change up my way of speaking for each of my friend groups. I feel fake. And I still do not know who I am. I try to figure it out by trying personalities out. What I have deduced from that is an energetic person who likes people but not a lot of people. I like being addressed as a boy. Dressing like a boy. Essentially I am a boy. But then randomly I will want to wear a skirt. It is all too confusing. Let me try this again. 

Who is Cass?

Hi my name is Cass Parker Perez. I am sixteen years old. I go to Rock Point school. I am in eleventh grade. I aspire to be a writer and a tattoo artist. I know I am a boy. I know that I am also a feminine boy. And I do not mind that. Even though I do not understand the future or who I will become. I know who I am right now. In this exact moment. A blue haired boy wearing a Britney Spears t-shirt. I love the band $uicideboy$. I love art and anything creative. And I am okay. 

Cassparkerperez.07

NY

More by Cassparkerperez.07