Recent big-foot sightings

recently hikers on the appalachion trail have been seeing an unidentified creature. they say it's too big to be a bear but, the problem is there isn't anything bigger than a bear in the area. the only photos we have are too blurry to make out what it is so are best information is from what the hikers are telling us. Also Apparently they've seen big footprints here and there and the pictures don't look fake, so we know the creature is real. the footprints don't match with any other animal, except a human but no humans foot is that big, the only explanation is that it's big foot. 

Posted in response to the challenge Bigfoot.

Peter

More by Peter

• WHY

Why do things happen, why do things not happen? Why do good things happen, Why do bad things happen? Those are some of the biggest questions ever asked. There never will be a good answer but we all are doing our best to figure out.

• Haiku

Thetford Academy

7th grade

Peter Horan

The autumn breeze blows

The sun sets beneath the hills

Two roosters crowing

• Recent big-foot sightings

Recently hikers on the Appalachian Trail have been seeing an unidentified creature. They say it's too big to be a bear, but the problem is there isn't anything bigger than a bear in the area.