This Day

The day I’ve been looking forward to has finally arrived! I’ve been looking forward to this day for 21 years! This day is amazing! I don't think there are words to describe how awesome the day is!! I am so avid about this day! This day deserves fanfare! Fireworks! Candy! I think everyone should stop what they are doing, drop when they're holding, and celebrate this amazing day!! OK, I said I don't have words for this day, but I guess I do, astonishing, extraordinary, incredible, spectacular, stunning,  unbelievable, amazing, awesome, magnificent, stupendous, and many, many, MANY more. I think this day should be a nationally-no WORLD recognized-no UNIVERSE recognized holiday. Kids should get the whole month off of school, and adults get the whole month also. They need this much time because they need to have time to be able to bask in the awesomeness of this day. I must go now, for I have a day to enjoy.  I am so happy that this day has finally come, I am not in suspense anymore. But you still are!

Written by Olivia Patten

Grade 7

Posted in response to the challenge Anticipation.

Summit House-WCS