WHY

Why do things happen, why do things not happen? Why do good things happen, Why do bad things happen? Those are some of the biggest questions ever asked. There never will be a good answer but we all are doing our best to figure out. Why would the world have death and disease, if there were not, overpopulation would ruin the world. Why do we feel happiness, So our bodies can tell us we did something good. Like when you get something done that you know you need to do and feel so relaxed. For me, it’s the best when I get through Friday and get to have a whole two days of the weekend. Why does nothing ever go my way? That can never be answered. Some of the Whys of the world Have answers, but most don’t, and that's why People are having fun working to find out. When I think of questions like these And don’t know the answer it can make me mad. But sometimes you have to look a little deeper and find out for yourself, and if you don’t that’s okay. 

Posted in response to the challenge Why?.

Peter

More by Peter

• Haiku

Thetford Academy

7th grade

Peter Horan

The autumn breeze blows

The sun sets beneath the hills

Two roosters crowing

• Recent big-foot sightings

Recently hikers on the Appalachian Trail have been seeing an unidentified creature. They say it's too big to be a bear, but the problem is there isn't anything bigger than a bear in the area.

• Recent big-foot sightings

recently hikers on the appalachion trail have been seeing an unidentified creature. they say it's too big to be a bear but, the problem is there isn't anything bigger than a bear in the area.