ManskeR's picture

Earth Rant

Pollution is killing the earth, some species are barely thriving, and being someone who has studied climate change for projects in the past, I can tell you that it isn't a hoax. Stop believing everything you hear. Don't sit there acting like you can't do anything, because you can. Recycle, compost- don't just throw everything in the trash, it's the least you can do. If you litter, that trash will make its way to the lake, the ocean, any body of water near you. If you litter, you’re killing innocent life forms in the ocean. Of the 260 million tons of the plastic the world produces each year, 10% ends up in the ocean. That is our fault, our doing! Use renewable energy, if we can do it everyone else can do it! It pollutes the air, and we’ll eventually run out of it, so we might as well stop now. Just hear what I'm saying, don't throw it away like the trash on the ground. In conclusion, just be smart with your choices, think about what you’re doing to the earth. Don’t say “I’ll recycle tomorrow” or “It’s just one piece of trash.” Just do it.

ManskeR's picture
About the Author: ManskeR