Emma.P's picture

Me

She stood looking back at me. She looked about 5’5”. Her brown hair ending in the middle of her back. Her hair looked like brown frizzy waves going down her back. She smiled at me. Her dimple on her right cheek and the ones that go around her mouth show. She has never liked her dimples. But she puts up with them because there is nothing she can do about it. Her somewhat big nose widens as she shows her silver brackets on her braces. She used to have a gap in between her two front teeth about eight months ago, and her bottom teeth were turned in all different directions. Now her teeth are as straight as can be, and the gaps are filled. Her bony shoulders poke out of her white tank top that she put on when she got out of the shower. Her long arms stop just after her hip bone. She has her Christmas pajama pants on. Man does she loved Christmas. She has long legs and a very short torso. Her skin was very dark in the dim light from her Christmas lights in her room. But normally she is pretty tan, but not too dark. At least that’s what I think. A lot of people these days only talk about their insecurities, and bring themselves down. This girl doesn’t think about this kind of stuff. She moves on with her life and looks at the positive things rather than the negative. This girl, is me...

Emma.P's picture
About the Author: Emma.P
Emma