A New Voice ... A New Year

We are so excited to launch this beautiful new version of The Voice! 

This digital magazine highlights some of the best writing and art we've seen recently at Young Writers Project. And we'll have a new issue for you every month through the school year. We're thrilled to bring the magazine in-house to youngwritersproject.org, with this new look, after publishing on an external platform since September 2014.

If you have thoughts on the magazine - suggestions, improvements, anything at all, we'd love to hear from you! And if you want to comment on the writers' work, just click on the little speech bubble at the end of each piece and your comment will magically appear on their blog on youngwritersproject.org

We have lots going on at Young Writers Project this winter! Make sure you check out our new Writing on the Roof series of workshops and sign up!

A big thank you to the writers and artists of Young Writers Project who are featured in this issue - and the ones who are yet to come. You always, always amaze us! And finally, for the perseverence and imagination it took to launch the magazine, a shout-out to YWP Founder Geoff Gevalt, our Karma Bird House neighbors and designer-extraordinaires James Kowalski and Joe di Stefano, along with the mysterious coding experts Stan and Tyler, who are out there somewhere in cyberland. Thank you all!
- Susan Reid, Executive Director, Young Writers Project
Contact me! [email protected]; (802) 324-9538

If you like The Voice, please DONATE to help keep it going!

Please give by secure donation through PayPal:

Or by CHECK mailed to:

Young Writers Project
47 Maple Street, Suite 216
Burlington VT 05401