A One-In-A-Million Kinda Guy

He is wonderful, in every sort of way. He has this amazing laugh, and his brown eyes sparkle whenever he smiles. It's hard not to be taken in wonder when he looks at you; he has this deep, inviting gaze. He's well-liked, since it's impossible to not want to be his friend when he speaks to you. He's the type of guy that genuinely cares for people, who will tease his friends and others in a kind way, unlike his peers. Whenever he sees someone who is feeling down, he goes to them with the hopes of consoling them. He will defend the honor of nearly anyone whenever their honor is challenged. He's someone that has a great sense of humor, and can make nearly anyone laugh. Never once have I heard him shame anyone, regardless if he liked them or not. He's not two-faced,and he won't think less of anyone for disagreeing with him. He's definitely one-in-a-million; there's no way I could pass him up. He is everything to me.

About the Author: Leah.W
"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less" -C.S Lewis