Jen L.'s picture

The Journal

I think I discovered a journal of a superhero. I was walking on my merry way when something fell out of the sky and bonked me on the head. I looked around for what might have hit me and I saw a journal on the ground. I’m a nosey person, I can’t help it, so I picked it up and went to the park to read it. I sat down on the bench and read away.

It was like someone was making up a story, but the story sounded oddly familiar and the powers the person gained was the ones of the superhero that flies around the city and helps citizens and stops evil doers. If someone like that wasn’t from around here, then I would have thought that it was a story someone made up and accidentally pushed it out the window, but no. I knew who it belonged to. So the next time I was saved by that superhero, I gave them back their journal. I said,

“I think you dropped this” and the superhero stared at me, I think in fear, so I then said,

“Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me”. The superhero smiled and flew off. I felt awesome.