To Whom It May Concern

To whom it may concern;

I never meant to cause you any trouble. I want you to know that I never wanted to hurt you, or to cause you pain. What I did may leave you embarrassed, or angry, or miserable, and for that, I am sorry. You must believe I never wanted to hurt you in any way.
I did what I had to do. I hope you can see the reason why I did what I did, maybe someday soon. All I wanted was to let you know what was going on.
I'm sorry if I made you angry, or made you sad, or embarrassed you. That was never my intention; please believe me. If I somehow hurt you, I am truly sorry and hope we could make up and, hopefully, go on to become great friends.
I won't bother you again now.
Sincerely,
Yours Truly

To whom it may concern;

I hope you had a great day today. I don't want to complain, but today just wasn't my day. Something happened today that embarrassed the hell out of me, and I'd rather it have never happened now, but I was the one who wanted it to. I'm sure I have embarrassed myself yet again, but there's no way I can go back. I'll just have to wait for a response.
Not only that, the greatest friend I've had for awhile is sick and left early. I miss her already, and I really will dread her absense in the next hour!
All I'd like to do is go home and take a hot bath, and pretend none of this ever happened.
Sincerely,
Yours Truly

To whom it may concern;

I see you've made your decision. Through your actions, you have clearly said, "No".
Point taken. I respect your decision.
I am sorry.
Sincerely,
Yours Truly

About the Author: Leah.W
"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less" -C.S Lewis