flame's picture

The Story to Tell

August 25, 2018 6:59am

It’s the first day of school and I am so scared. I have never been to school at all, like at all. And my brothers are natural at it. It’s like there not scared of going to school. But me I am so scared. But I don’t know why.
August 25, 2018 7:00am

We’re almost to the school my mom says and I feel like I’m about to be sick but my big bro is there to comfort me. For so reason I feel safe around him but probably that’s because he wants to protect me but he knows how strong I can be.
August 25, 2018 7:15am

We get to school and I don’t want to get out of the car but I have to. Me and my brother walk into the school, and we go to the front office. We step and I immediately know who the principal and the vice principal are, and I immediately felt calm.        
August 25, 2018 7:30am

Today marks the day that I rather forget. Two years ago I went all around the multiverse helping out Dream, what I thought was just a really long job Dream turned into a big fight between two brothers and I was put into the middle of it but what they didn't know is that you never put a kid that is so glitched out in the middle of a fight. But know I am scarred, and that’s because of the fight that me and Dream’s brother Nightmare had, and now my right eye is completely destroyed and I hate it because it doesn't change shape it only changes color and I hate it.
August 25, 2018 7:35am

I get my schedule and then there was an announcement and the person that the announcement said I didn't know who he was then he walks in and I jump like five feet in the air.
August 25, 2018 8:30am

Gym class so I the first one out and I have time to write and that's when I noticed that one of the gym teachers was my mom and so I get and run up and I hug her and she is so happy to see me and I know that she is.
August 25, 2018 11:05

Lunch time. Well I sat alone well until Red showed up and sat with me. Then his other friends came and ask why he was sit with me. And he said that I was alone and he wanted to make me happy and he also wanted to make me feel love and liked by someone. Then the rumors came. One Red’s friends said that I was a monster that kill for fun and other stuff and what he said made sad and mad and it made me feel so many emotions.
August 25, 2018 11:10

So I get up to take care of my tray and the one who said the rumors stopped me so I try to go past him and he stopped me again and he said right in my face was something I hated once a monster always a monster. And what happened next I truly regretted it. ( btw’s in this school some of the classes teach you about magic and how to use your powers and I take some of those classes and plus this school is all about using magic and your powers) so I used my bone attack on him. And just like he had said I am a monster because everyone was staring at and there was some who were recording what was happening and the kid that called me a monster was Outernight ( btw Outernight is like well he's my ex-boyfriend) so… maybe I didn’t feel that bad but I still regretted it. So the next thing do is I grab my book and I ran out of the cafeteria with tears in my eyes.
August 25, 2018 11:40

I get called to the front office and I’m scared as I was when my eye got damaged. So I walk in and all I see is Outernight and His parents and He seems fine but he looked hurt like his soul is broken. Are you alright. I ask him. He doesn’t answer me but he doesn’t need to because I already know that he isn’t alright. Look Outernight I’m really sorry about what happened at lunch and--. He holds up his hand to have me stop taking. Look I know you’re sorry but that’s not why your here. You’re here because… be… because I’m sorry. I was surprised that he was the one who was apologizing to me the one he called a monster. I’m sorry because it was rude of me to call you a monster and I shouldn’t of and I’m sorry and I just want to be friends or more you know.
August 25, 2018 11:45

Excuse me you want to be together like boyfriend and girlfriend no nope not going to happen. After what I had said left him with no words to say and i meant what I had said because it was true as much as I still have feelings for him I am not being tricked not again. Okay listen what I said might of made you mad but I still love you. Mark my words okay one I only like you. Two you tricked me. And three I will Never love you ever again you got never again.so I gonna go now bye. Oh hey Mr. Ink told me to come get you. May I go Mr. Outer. And he just shakes his head and I leave.
August 25, 2018 2:24

School is almost over. And I feel bad for Outernight but who cares.
August 25 2018 2:25

Schools out and only 174 days left wooo. ( not really )

Well bye for now.
Love: Monotone