flame's picture

Vacation Time

I had never imagined winning over two billion dollars to go on a trip to anywhere I would go but I did. At first I thought I was dreaming But I wasn’t. I was so happy. So I went to the airport to get a ticket to go to Paris, France because I had always wanted to go to Paris and now I finally get to go but I bought two tickets because I wanted to bring someone with me and I picked my bestest sister storm and she said she would so I told her that we were leaving in a week and she started to pack her bags and I headed to my room to do the same.
Then the day came. I mean the day we left to go to Paris, France. But I got to tell you First she didn’t believe me but when I showed her the tickets she screamed so loud that it hurt my ears. Then she started to pack but she never gave me the change the to tell her how long we were staying in France and I also didn’t tell her that I knew someone how was in France as well. And that person well that person is my older cousin Moon who is like four years younger than me.
When we get to the airport in Paris my sister just can’t believe it. Then I told her that we had to meet up with our cousin Moon and she didn’t look to please but she had to deal with it. And yes my sister does hate our older cousin Moon but I have no idea why. So we meet up with our cousin and she is as happy as can be.

“ OMG you guys are finally here.”

“ Hey Moon how have you been.”

“ I have been good but you guys need to see my house it is AMAZING.”

“ I bet it is Moon.” ( Storm says through her teeth)

“ So what’s up with Storm?”

“ I have no idea but all I know is that she is still mad at you for something and I don’t know what.”

“ Hahahaha oh I see she’s mad at me for hahaha Oh My Gosh that’s why she mad at me.”

“ What?”
Then she tells me and it was so funny and we couldn’t stop laughing and Storm was just as mad as she can be but I knew that inside she was laughing at it but I didn’t want to tell her. And and just to tell you all, the reason why she is so mad is because our cousin Moon guessed my name because my parents were doing this game where you had to guess my name or something like that Idk but all I know is that Moon guessed it right way before Storm could and the prize the prize was when I was born she was able to hold me first and that is why my sister is mad at her. But it doesn’t matter because it was just a game and it will always be a game.

“ Hey sis don’t be so mad it was just a game that’s all it was just a game.”

“ Just a game. JUST A GAME DO YOU KNOW THAT SHE WON THAT GAME AND SHE GOT TO HOLD YOU FIRST YOU DON’T AND WON’T EVER GET IT I AM YOUR SISTER THROUGH BLOOD SHE IS OUR COUSIN BY MARRIAGE AND THAT IS ALL SHE WILL EVER BE.”

“ Sis could you please calm down.”

“ Hold up Storm can I please talk to you just for a minute please.”

“ fine but only a minute.”

But they talked for about three hours while we were walking to Moon’s house with our stuff and they were talking and laughing and getting along and I was so happy.
The three weeks went by fast but we had fun we got a lot of new stuff me I got a bunch of new clothes and shadow loved them all and my sister got makeup and clothes and a bunch of other stuff to but at least she had fun and she also made up with our cousin to and Moon’s coming in a week so I can’t wait.