Shout your Good Thoughts!

You're not permitted to post shouts.
Believe in yourself.
You are awesome
Just the way you are.
Wed, 08/21/2019 - 7:12pm
*sings* We're all in this together!Mon, 08/12/2019 - 2:29pm
Perfect is who you are good and bad.Sun, 08/04/2019 - 11:24am
Because you are amazingSun, 08/04/2019 - 11:23am
Return the Beauty to Nature and by doing so you Return the Beauty to Humanity.Sat, 08/03/2019 - 8:13pm
We're all broken,
but that's how the light gets in.
Sat, 08/03/2019 - 8:11pm
Writing is a form of healing,
heal yourself and by that
you can help heal the world.
Sat, 08/03/2019 - 8:10pm
We are made of stardust.
Everything is stardust.
Therefore we are all connected.
Sat, 08/03/2019 - 2:26pm
Oh what a broken beautiful world we live inFri, 08/02/2019 - 9:25am
The worst thing to give up on is yourselfFri, 08/02/2019 - 9:24am

Good Thoughts

sophie.d's picture

Hi YWP writers!
I’m Sophie Dauerman (sophie.d on the site). I started the initiative Good Thoughts, which is a project designed to share your inspiring words with the Vermont community. (See the completed squares above for examples!) I'm asking for your unique "quotes", which will be lettered onto small squares with art and scattered throughout the community. 

As a type of Tiny Writes, the prompt is the same: share a short thought. The twist is to make it meaningful, inspirational, heart-warming, or tear-jerking. What words do you want to share with the community? What thoughts have helped you through a tough day? What makes you smile? The goal is writing with a purpose. As the squares are small, think extra short (a sentence or two or a couple of short lines). Also, if you have a particular location in mind for your writing, you can mention it in your post. 

Above are examples of completed squares. The words are pulled from Tiny Writes with credit to Nightheart, Rubber Soul, and Graceful. 

Post all you can think of in the widget on the left. Be creative! Thank you for sharing your wisdom and positivity. 

See completed squares here!