Jul 06
sophie.d's picture

The Good Thoughts Project

Hi YWP writers! I’m Sophie Dauerman (sophie.d on YWP). I started the initiative Good Thoughts, which is a project supported by Young Writers Project and designed to share your inspiring words with the Vermont community. In August, I have been scattering the quotes throughout the community. YWP's Susan Reid and I also visited the King Street Center where about 25 young artists created their own Good Thoughts squares -- and those will be distributed as well! (See the photos of our workshop.) Thank you to everyone who has shared quotes for this project! And although I have already put more than 100 squares out into the world, please keep them coming! Post your inspirational, meaningful, heart-warming or tear-jerking quotes at Good Thoughts. What words do you want to share with the community? What thoughts have helped you through a tough day? What makes you smile? The goal is writing with a purpose. As the squares are small, think extra short (a sentence or two or a couple of short lines). Also, if you have a particular location in mind for your writing, you can mention it in your post. Thanks, sophie.d :)
Event Date: 
Friday, August 9, 2019