NY Times Best-Selling Author Katherine Arden!

SIGN UP for Writing Fiction: Causes and Effects
TODAY! Nov. 9, 2019
10 - 11:30 AM (It's FREE!)
Karma Bird House, 47 Maple Street, Burlington, VT
And ask Katherine to sign your free copy of The Bear and The Nightingale!)
 Katherine Arden's workshop with YWP on Saturday, Nov. 9 will focus on Causes and Effects in fiction writing. Katherine Arden is the New York Times best-selling author of the Winternight Trilogy: The Bear and the Nightingale, The Girl in the Tower and The Winter of the Witch. She is also the author of the children's horror novels Small Spaces and Dead Voices. She lives in Vermont.

SIGN UP HERE!

Katherine's historical fantasy trilogy, based on Russian folklore and culture, has been described as having "the cadence of a beautiful fairy tale." For this workshop, Katherine says: "I'd like to work on causes and effects: how to transition from just describing a series of events to writing a story where one event leads to another in a satisfying way."

Read about Katherine Arden: "I'm just a kid from Texas, but I had spent nearly two years living in Moscow ..."

This workshop is free, AND each participant receives a hardcover edition of The Bear and the Nightingale, thanks to a grant from the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America! Thank you!
Event Date: 
Saturday, November 9, 2019