JAY's picture

Joining Honors Class - Taking Risks

I never saw myself as a learner, I always hated school and couldn’t wait until summer break every year. 2 years ago, after I graduated 6th grade, my mom signed me up for Honors class. I didn’t know if I could do it. After my first month of Honors class, I knew it was for me. Now I’ve been in Honors for 2 years and I'm on my third. After these few schools years at Oxbow I can’t see myself outside of Honors, being in Honors makes you feel like you have another family, like you’re always surronded by everyone you love. You go home to your parents or gardians and you come to school to your friends who will always support and comfort you. In Honors we shoot high, we’ve all recently started thinking about colledge, since I know I can be a good student and learner, I am shooting high. I want to attend New York University and take buisness classes to become a Real Estate Agent. So in the end, I’ve learned that I can do whatever I think I can, all I need to do is put in the time and effort. And for you, the reader, I hope you took my message personally and now know that you can do whatever you want, all you need to do is try.

JAY's picture
About the Author: JAY
Jeffrey Young