ha.thurston's picture

Winter

Winter is such a wonderful season. Some people hate winter and regret it every year, but others don’t ever get to experience the winter fun. If you don’t like winter here are some things you should remember. You wouldn’t be able to look out your window every morning and see the beautiful snow covering everything around you. You wouldn’t get to have the privilege of doing winter activities like, sledding, skiing, snowboarding, Ice skating, etc. Some people take winter for granted and don’t realize how lucky they are to get to experience winter. 

People who don’t have winter where they live to get to wake up on Christmas morning and see the shining snow. To me if there isn’t any snow on Christmas, then it doesn’t really seem like Christmas. I feel bad for the people who don’t get to wake up to snow on Christmas. Also people who don’t get to experience the snow fun, don’t get the opportunity to build snowmen, snow forts, or snowballs like people in New England have done all their lives. Most people who don’t live around here would love to experience and get to do the things that we do here every winter. So just think about the things that we have the privilege to do every winter, that some people would worship if they ever got the chance to have a winter the next time you think winter is such a freezing cold terrible season.

ha.thurston's picture
About the Author: ha.thurston
Hayley M Thurston