Xander's picture

Physics is a No No

IF YOU PICK MY LETTER YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!
The Senate,

Could you make it so there’s no boundary to physics? Physics is what keeps us from going to where we need to go all the time and is basically ruining our lives. Would you rather walk or teleport to work? I would think teleport, right? You would never be late to work again. What is the point of physics? Why should we have to suffer from it? And don’t even get me started on gravity. If you can’t get rid of the other laws of physics, at least get rid of that one. Why can’t I jump more than 2 feet high? Oh right, because of physics. Calling the fire department is a waste of time, so why not just fly up to the tree to get it yourself. All of physics gets in your way at every second of the day. Think about moving that stupidly heavy air compressor down into the basement. It sure would be nice for it to be weightless. Now do you see what I’m getting at here. Having restrictions on life is way over appreciated. Just think about everything you can’t do, and that will what you can do. Now I told you you wouldn’t regret picking my letter!
Sincerely,

Xander, the Bane of Physics        

Xander's picture
About the Author: Xander
Xander Pearl