c.mcintire's picture

Meditation

I often find myself with my eyes closed, simply thinking. Sometimes this is a curse, however, it can be relaxing, depending on the situation. Lately, I have been thinking about my future quite often. While I am laying in bed at night, I may start thinking about how my college years may go, or what I want to study in college and where it will lead me. As a junior in high school, at times my academics can be slightly overwhelming. I often find myself thinking about how it is going to pay off in the future, and reminding myself of this. These last few months have been an emotional roller coaster for me. Because of this, I have been focusing on my future and the person I hope to be someday. So when I close my eyes and try to clear my mind, this is often the only thing that continues to linger. I am excited and scared about my future. My future is something that is very important to me in my life right now. I definitely think and worry about this subject often, so when I try to clear my mind this is where it will often wander to. 

c.mcintire's picture
About the Author: c.mcintire
Chloe McIntire