alyssap's picture

The Day My Family And I Went To The Zoo!

A day is that is important to me is the day me and my family went to the zoo. It was my dad,my 3 cousins, my 2 nephews and my niece,my uncle,my uncles girlfriend,my 2 older sisters and my twin sister. Then we meet at my grandmas house to leave. My cousin Daniel went, my cousin Max went, and my cousin Julie went, my Dad went,my sister Alli went, my sister Caitlin went, my sister Sandra went, my nephew Eric went, my nephew Tommy went, my aunt went, my uncle went, my uncles girlfriend went.          All the kids were in my aunt’s car and my dad and sister were with my Uncle’s car, and my cousins were in my cousin daniel’s car. It was a 3 and a half hour drive we spent about 4 hours there then went home. We saw a tiger and a snow tiger and a leopard and a snow owl. The zoo was fun. We didn’t get back until 12:00 at night. I was so tired. When we got back i talked for a little bit then went to bed. I also forgot to say that we got to pick out a 5 dollar thing from the gift shop. I got a cup. Also, the zoo was in New York I don’t know where in New York.he day that is really important to me is the day my family and I went to the zoo and had a lot of fun. Over the summer my Dad and my Cousin planned to go to the zoo. I don't remember what day it was. We got up at 7:00am and got ready to go.

alyssap's picture
About the Author: alyssap