poem 0 comments challenge: Wishes
alyssap's picture

Birthday Wish

Hi. My name is Allyssa.  I am turning 13 tomorrow. I have one wish. That one wish is for a puppy. If I had a puppy I would name it Gerald. Gerald would have white fur with one big spot on his back. I used to  have two other dogs but they all ran away or passed away.

12 years later…. I am turning 25 today. My mom is having a birthday party for me.

My birthday party will have my favorite characters from the show The Healing Powers of Dude. It is about an 11 year old boy named Noah. Noah has a social anxiety disorder. I have one birthday wish this year. That is to meet the person that plays Noah in The Healing Powers of Dude. My favorite show on Netflix. Noah has brown hair. I hope that my birthday wish will come true.

25 years later…. Today is my 50th birthday. I am having a birthday party with my grandkids. I have one birthday wish this year. That birthday wish is to have the best birthday ever with my grandkids. I have 3 grandkids. 2 boys and 1 girl. The girl is named Taylor. Taylor is 6 years old. The oldest boy is named Tommy. Tommy is 7 1/2 years old. Last, the youngest boy is named Eric. Eric is 3 1/2 years old. Taylor has brown hair with blue eyes. Tommy has brown hair with blueish greenish eyes. Eric has blonde hair with hazel eyes. 

alyssap's picture
About the Author: alyssap