essay 0 comments challenge: Wishes
bobcat's picture

week19

Wishes

If I had 3 wishes I would use them tomorrow, on my 25th and my 50th birthdays. The wish I would make tomorrow is that I would catch my first coyote in my traps. Also, I would go fishing in a lake and catch a 7 foot long northern pike. I want to trap my first coyote because I have tried to trap coyotes but I haven’t gotten one yet. I also want to catch a 7 foot long northern pike because I have not caught a northern pike yet.

The wish I would make on my 25th birthday is that I would be a professional trapper, hunter and fisherman. I want to be a professional trapper because I love to trap and I want to trap for a living and sell the pelts. I want to be a professional hunter because I want to hunt for a living and also sell the pelts. I want to be a professional fisherman because I love to fish and I will eat the fish I catch.

The wish I would make on my 50th birthday is that I would become a good farmer and that I would have a big farm. I would be milking 200 cows and I would have pigs, chickens, turkeys and ducks. I would have over 400 animals in all. 

I want 400 animals in alI. I can sell the milk and the calves from the cows. I can also sell meat from the cows and pigs I butcher. I can sell the eggs and meat from the chickens, turkeys and ducks. 

That is the best way to spend 3 wishes for me. I hope you had fun reading my story.

By, Wyatt

bobcat's picture
About the Author: bobcat