bhier08's picture

My Wishes

January 31, 2020
 My Wishes
Tomorrow, if one of my all time most wanted dreams came true, it would be to save our earth. I want to help stop climate change and air pollution. If we don’t do our part in saving the earth, everyone in 2048 could die along with the earth. I would wish and hope that everyone would do their part in saving the earth and that no one would just sit around and not help at all. 

On my 25th birthday, I would wish for getting drafted to the W.N.B.A. Getting drafted for the W.N.B.A is and has been my dream for a long time now and iIm only eleven. If I got drafted I would be ecstatic. I really hope this dream comes true. Right now in the W.N.B.A, the women “my idols” that play in the association are demanding equal pay with the N.B.A. I hope to take part in fixing this problem when I get older.   

On my 50th birthday, if one of my wishes came true, it would be that every single person on this earth would have three meals a day and they would never starve. World hunger needs to end. About 25,000 people die every day from hunger. Roughly 9.1 million people die every year from hunger. We are losing a great amount of our world's population to starvation. We need to do our part in saving the people that are suffering from starvation. 
                                         By, Bailey Hier
bhier08's picture
About the Author: bhier08