Zach.Kane's picture

Wishes

Wishes are often materialistic or asking for the best of all things. Now I am not going to sit here and say that I wish everyone was happy or whatever. However I will first wish for what I was always taught. My father taught me at a very young age to whenever you pray no matter what your first wish or statement is to ask God to grant you world peace. So my wish for tomorrow is, I wish for world peace and for it to never end. Now since world peace is in full effect and I am out of college and hopefully working in a decent job I will be real. I next wish for my dream car, a 2013 Subaru WRX STI hatchback with a six speed transmission and engine tune. I've wanted this car for my entire life and just need it. Hopefully the car stays on the road and that I don’t have too much fun with it and crash. Looks like I am fifty now with a family and a good life. To honestly think I am going to have to ask for a safe passage through life for all of my loved ones. Mainly my kids because I am already halfway there to the light. I wish for them to make it out of highschool and college and through life with great people around them and the best health you could ask for. Yes I am a materialistic believed person but I do want the better in some people's lives.

Zach.Kane's picture
About the Author: Zach.Kane
Add me on snap: zach_kone11