palmer-m's picture

tomorrow i hope will be different

I wake up I feel sluggish, sleepy, drowsy and in a bad mood. tomorrow I hope will be different I whisper to myself . I go to put on my favorite shirt of course it's dirty everything is in the wash expect this long baggy shirt I put it on and a pair of adidas track pants. As im tying the shirt up I notice a rip in my sleeve I say tomorrow I hope will be different. I walked down stairs to put on the tv it wont work the wifi must be down so I just play music instead. Ugh nothing good is happening today I say to my mom she says tomorrow I hope will be different Im on my way to school as I got out of the car I step in a puddle ugh I say as I try and shake the water off my shoe I walk up the hill I tell my friend what had happened. She says that suckes tomorrow I hope will be different. As we walk to class my phone drops out of my pocket my principal sees it she takes it from me she pulls me aside with a stern face and says tomorrow I hope will be different. I was in period 7th period the last period yay I got in trouble for talking so I got detention the teacher that gave me detention says the ...tomorrow I hope will be different.

palmer-m's picture
About the Author: palmer-m