Grace._.'s picture

The Human Goat

My cheeks are hot and it feels like my head is going to explode. My sister is eating my clothes… again! No matter how many times my parents scold her, she still does it. I have had to lock my clothes away in a vault and she somehow finds a way to get in and eat my clothes like some sort of two legged goat! I’m gonna go get some of her clothes to get her back... to get revenge for eating my favorite shirt. As I’m storming out of the room, my conscience gets a hold of me. I start taking deep breaths and counting to 10 over and over again. After careful thought I have calmed down and have decided that I don’t want to eat my sisters clothes anymore. At least I’ll have a chance to buy some new clothes. And maybe it’s partially my fault. I should get a bigger and better vault so she can’t get to my clothes in the first place. It is hard to reframe my thoughts and even harder to not storm into her room and break everything, but I have to learn to be patient, and this is a good place to start.

Grace._.'s picture
About the Author: Grace._.