dylan dickerson's picture

Choice

Once upon a time, there was a dragon. Not just an ordinary dragon, a pet dragon. He has blue spots covering his body and a purple tongue. His name is Bobby McFlobby. He had to decide if he wanted to stay with his owner (me, Dylan) or be free and wild. Wait, let me tell you how it really started.
 He was walking down the stream on a fine morning when he saw a flamingo flying! He got really jealous, so he tried it for himself. He jumped off the cliff on the left side of him and failed. So, he ended up trying again five more times but he kept falling off and eventually broke his wing.
 Bobby McFlobby decided to go home to get doctored. I was there waiting for him to start crying but instead, he came with sadness. He said that he didn’t want to be with me anymore because he wants to be with the other dragons. I said that he was old enough to leave me, but he had to write me a letter every week!
It was his decision and he had to make it. So, he decided to stay with me and we watched a dragon movie with the family (Mark, Matthew, and Fred) and had a good night’s sleep. The next morning he got up and saw a spider and said...

dylan dickerson's picture
About the Author: dylan dickerson