bhier08's picture

Fork In The Road

Fork In The Road

One day a girl named Hayla was walking down a yellow brick road at sunset. Her auburn hair glows gold and red while the sunset reflects off it. Her hair falls down to her waist. She wears a flower halo on the top of her head. As she moved you can see her freckles and light tan skin. She’s wearing a flowy blush pink dress and is barefoot.
Febuary 14, 2020
 Her mind is wandering off to a mystical land where she is thinking about what choice she will have to make. Suddenly her foot lands on a rock and it wakes her from her daze. Her foot was throbbing and slightly bloody but she had more important things ahead. She is limping with her head down when she sees it… Blinding lights shoot towards her.

The light is so bright she can only look at it for a few seconds. But within a few minutes the brightness dies down. Hayla looks at the road. She can see that there is a fork in it. There are signs on each direction of the yellow brick road. The first sign says “This road will make you rich and famous but you won’t have any friends or family.”   The second sign says, “Be poor and have only family.” Hayla is completely baffled by these very tough decisions. But in her heart she knows what she has to do. She goes down the family road and lives happily ever after. The End.
   By, Bailey Hier
bhier08's picture
About the Author: bhier08