alyssap's picture

World Record

If I could set a world record It would be to do the most cartwheels in 10 minutes. I would want to do the most cartwheels because I would want to be famous. I would do the most cartwheels because I feel like it would be cool. 

I would start this training by learning how to do cartwheels. I would get used to doing them. Once I got used to doing them, I would get used to doing more and more. I would then try to do more complicated cartwheels like jumping and then doing a cartwheel. When I do that I would then go onto the next thing. I would also participate in a gymnastics program to help me learn from a coach. 

Next I would figure out how to do continuous cartwheels without getting dizzy.  Lastly, I would figure out how many I could complete for a goal.

Lastly, I would  figure out my goal. I would keep going higher and higher. Once I set a good goal and I think it's high enough, I would practice and practice. Once I am ready I will get ready to set the world record.Then I will do it and I will become the greatest cartwheeler ever!

By, Allyssa

alyssap's picture
About the Author: alyssap