Grace._.'s picture

Be Gone Sun!

Alright. If you have ever been in a car before, you’ll know what I’m talking about. Have you ever been driving along on a beautifully sunny day, when suddenly, the sun comes out from behind the trees and is right in your eyes! You are temporarily blinded by the bright light and have to feel around the roof of the car for your mirror/ sun blocker so you can block out the overwhelming glare of the sun. This works for a while but when your car changes direction, you have to repeat that same process all over again.

I don’t know about you, but that gets pretty annoying after a while. So why can’t the car be smart enough to adapt to the change in light by itself? For example, if the sun comes out from behind some trees, the windows should automatically tint and give the same effect sunglasses have, only on a much larger and more effective scale. This would make wearing sunglasses unnecessary which would be very nice. Sunglasses get caught in your hair, they constantly fall off and break, and it is very easy to lose them. But if the car windows had the same effect, there would be nothing to carry around and no more frantically looking for a way to shield your eyes from the sun. Just remember everyone, you heard it here first. If my idea ever becomes a famous reality, then make sure to give credit where credit is due. 
Grace._.'s picture
About the Author: Grace._.